Thursday, April 14, 2005

Saying Goodbye

Tonight i said goodbye to two people who i truely consider to be good friends. Its rare that you can part with someone and know that not having them in your lives, as they have been, will truely be a lose. I'm going to miss them very much.

I've never even said this of my family.... Saying goodbye to them made me both happy and sad. Happy that i got to know them, grateful for all we've shared together, and sad that its time for me to move on. Its what is best though. I'll be forever greatfull for all that they've done for me, and more so for the friendship they gave me. They are two people that i would never want to lose contact with, because i value them so much. I'll look forward to seeing them again, and look forward to hearing from them. Old bossman and i... Yeah, i'd help him out with anything. He's the kind of friend that comes very rarely in life and the difference in age makes it all the more unique.

lol i promised him that if i ever made a million dollars i'd buy him a boat. I mean it too. Money is nothing, and the friendship and comradery i got from him would be worth every penny, no matter how hard earned. I owe him.

lol i just feel happy... thanks....