Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Relationships and Plague

Damn, i feel like crap, i guess i'm coming down with something, and its really getting me. Anyhow, I had some good talks with Marla, and, well, it seems like there might be some sort of chance for making some progress. I'm going to push her hard though, cause i feel like i just want to see some sort of progress, rather than just the same old crap as usual. I don't really understand her positions on some things though. For instance, since she is so non sexually interested in anything, and i very very much am, she doesn't really mind if i hook up with other girls to basically just have sex with them. The real bummer though, is that while she says that, i'm asking myself, "Well, if i'm off doing other girls, and all she does is give me hell and headaches, then why would i ever want to go back and hang out with her at some point?". I don't really get that. Course i don't get why i bother with her still at all right now. but i do, don't i...

I hate being lonely. and i'm feeling too sick to keep writing, so i'm just going to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home